October 1st, 2018 - March 2nd, 2019
Still WILD after all these years!
Only work meeting the following criteria will be juried:
- All work for this show is to specifically reflect the spirit of women. At the artist’s discretion, it may further reflect this year’s theme, “Still WILD after all these years” in whatever way the artist interprets that.
- Work may not have been previously displayed at River Gallery and must be submitted no later than January 7th via
e-mail only with high-resolution .jpg images between 1200 to 1800 pixels on the longest side. Each submission must include artist’s name, title of work, size of work, medium and retail price. River Gallery retains 40% commission on items sold.
- A jurying fee of $10 per piece — $25 for up to three pieces by an individual artist —must be received by the gallery no later than January 7th. Include your e-mail address, mailing address and phone number and submit your entries to [hidden email]. Checks should be made payable to River Gallery at 184 S. Main Street, Independence, OR 97351
Subsequent to jurying:
All selected work must be for sale, ready to display and delivered to the gallery on January 19 – 20, 2019 between noon and 3:30pm. Each piece must be labeled with the artist’s name, title, medium and sale price. The artist is responsible for delivery and pick up of work at the designated times.
Dates to Remember
- Monday, January 7th: deadline for submission of .jpg images and jurying fees
- January 13th and 14th: jurying and notification of artists
- Saturday, January 19th — Sunday, January 20th: accepted art brought to the gallery between noon and 3:30pm for hanging
- Tuesday, January 22nd: show opens
- Saturday, January 26th: Opening reception, 6-9 pm
- Saturday, March 2nd: show closes
- Unsold work to be picked up between noon and 3:30pm on Friday, March 1st or Saturday, March 2nd